While much of the impact of the Dodd-Frank Act will be felt by banks and other financial institutions, several provisions will affect all public companies. The legislation contains numerous actions, such as "Say on Pay" and compensation committee independence, that will dramatically alter executive compensation and corporate governance structures for years to come.
Listen to our panelists discuss several key provisions of the Dodd-Frank Act, including:
- Shareholder Vote on Executive Pay and Golden Parachutes
- Independent Compensation Committees and Compensation Consultants
- Increased Executive Compensation Disclosure
- Claw-back Provisions
- Disclosure of Certain Employee and Director Hedging Instruments
- Enhanced Compensation Oversight for Financial Industry
- Proxy Access
- Chairman and CEO Structures
In addition, hear our panelists discuss potential planning opportunities that can be implemented prior to these provisions going into effect.
Download the audio recording of the call below.
Download Advisory: This is a very large file, and may take a few minutes to download. If you have IE8 and Vista / Windows 7, the entire file will be downloaded before it begins to play, and you will experience a delay, dependent on your internet connection speed.