The members of our Structured Finance team have significant and long-standing experience acting for arrangers, dealers, issuers, trustees, investors, subordinated lenders, servicers and special servicers on a wide variety of structured products, including:
- Bonds, commercial paper and medium-term notes, whether pursuant to stand-alone issuances or as part of broader CP or EMTN programmes
- Securitisations involving a wide variety of assets (including CMBS, RMBS, whole-business, CLOs, CDOs)
- 'B' piece loans, intercreditor arrangements and operating advisory issues
- Project bonds
- Islamic bonds
- High-yield debt products
- Convertible and exchangeable securities
- Structured note programmes
Our team is able to advise across the full spectrum of issues that may arise, including:
- Establishment of debt programmes, rating agency communications and listings
- Ongoing operational advice
- Duties and responsibilities of issuers, trustees, servicers, special servicers and cash managers
- Rights of 'B' piece lenders and operating advisers
- Consent solicitation and liability management issues
- Workouts and restructurings
- Technical updates
Our core team of six partners is able to call on the support of more than 25 associates within the Financial Industry Group in London, allowing us to staff transactions in a way that will most appropriately meet our clients' demands. Our approach to transactions is always partner-led, and we are committed to delivering excellence.
Our breadth of representation and experience means that we are able to look at transactions from the perspective of all stakeholders, thereby ensuring that we deliver the highest quality advice tailored in a way that can pre-empt the concerns and negotiating positions of all interested parties. It also ensures that our professionals are up to date with market issues and trends, and have a thorough knowledge of a wide range of transaction structures, giving us the ability to offer a range of solutions in the context of any particular negotiation position or transactional issue.
We work closely with colleagues in the Corporate & Commercial, Real Estate and Tax teams to ensure that our clients receive a focussed multi-disciplinary approach to their transactions.