Veranstaltungsart: CLE / CPD
- Mercure Aberdeen Ardoe House Hotel, South Deeside Road, Blairs, Aberdeen AB12 5YP
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 8 October 2015, 9:00 AM BST
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 8 October 2015, 1:00 PM BST
Join lawyers from Reed Smith’s market leading Shipping and Energy and Natural Resources practices as they proudly host a conference on the key legal issues facing the offshore industry.
- Navigating your way safely through the offshore contractual minefield. Mark O’ Neil / Christian Ayerst.
- Termination issues. Marcus Dodds.
- Performance security for offshore oil & gas projects – some recent developments. Peter Cassidy.
- Lending and investing into the offshore sector in the present market – legal and structural considerations. Philip Rymer.
- Strategies for contract management in the current environment for offshore construction. Vince Rowan.
- Decommissioning and Environmental Law: focus on local, regional and international rules governing the movement of decommissioning waste (including NORMs). Nicholas Rock.
Timings: 9.00am - Registration and refreshments. 9.30am - Seminar to commence. 1.00pm - Buffet lunch.
Attending the whole seminar equates to 3 CPD points.
For further information or to register please contact the events team.