- Reed Smith San Francisco office, San Francisco CA
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 19 January 2016, 12:00 PM PT
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 19 January 2016, 1:30 PM PT
The process of recruiting and hiring employees is laden with legal risks. This program will address best practices to minimize risk throughout the recruiting, hiring, and probationary periods.
- Pre-employment inquires
- Interview dos and don’ts
- Background checks, including FCRA concerns
- Pre-employment testing, including drug testing
- Restrictive covenants and other on-boarding documents
- Probationary period
Continuing Education: This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Texas. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy. The program is also pending approval for 1.0 HRCI credit. Please allow four weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.