Following on from the masterclass in October, which focused on the revised FIDIC contracts, this masterclass will put the spotlight on NEC3 and NEC4 contracts looking at their implementation and the benefits for projects both nationally and internationally in terms of time, cost savings and improved quality.
We will ask:
- What are NEC contracts?
- How are they different from "traditional" contracting methods?
- What are the key mechanisms and risk factors?
- What is commonly negotiated and amended?
- How are NEC contracts workable in a civil law context?
- What are typical issues in managing a project schedule?
The panel will comprise Stephen Podestà – Director at Gardiner & Theobald Fairway - as well as Reed Smith partners Peter Rosher (Paris) and Richard Ceeney (London) and senior associate Laura Riddeck (London).