Veranstaltungsart: CLE / CPD, Seminar
- Reed Smith's New York office, 599 Lexington Avenue, New York NY 10022
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 20 November 2019, 12:45 PM ET
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 20 November 2019, 5:00 PM ET
- The future of FinTech in IP, Tech & Data
The program will include opportunities for audience input and interaction. Topics will include:
- Cybersecurity for financial services institutions
- Data risk in FinTech
- Open source policies and technology transactions
- FinTech litigation strategies
Panelists will be announced at a later date.
This program is presumptively approved for 1.5 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.5 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy. Please allow four weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.