- Reed Smith's Paris office, 112 Avenue Kléber, Paris 75116
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 4 December 2019, 8:00 AM RST
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 4 December 2019, 12:00 PM RST
- Paris Masterclass Construction Series
The masterclass will cover the importance of:
- Knowing and using the contract effectively
- Co-contracting with the right party
- Time bar clauses/notices for the submission of claim
- Adequate record keeping
- Use of programming
- Maximising protection of contract documents
- Strategies for successful claims resolution mechanisms
The panel will comprise Ian Lemmin-Woolfrey, Contracts Manager at Suez and Sébastian Ribac, in-house counsel at Bouygues Construction; bringing significant experience of contract management together with Reed Smith Paris partner Peter Rosher and team members, Vanessa Thieffry and Erwan Robert.
Please RSVP using the registration link. Additional masterclass dates and topics for 2020 to be announced shortly.