The awards celebrate the female leaders in the wealth sector as well as individuals and companies who support care giving responsibilities, female leadership, and celebrate diversity.
Reed Smith has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Reed Smith shortlisted as Best Employer - Career Progression (LGBT & Inclusion)
- Trish O'Donnell, Financial Industry Group counsel, shortlisted as Mentor of the Year
- Catriona Henderson, Transportation Industry Group associate, shortlisted as Woman of the Year - Future Leaders (Associate, VP)
- Priya Taneja, Financial Industry Group associate, shortlisted as Woman of the Year - Future Leaders (Senior Associate, SVP)
- Nicolle Odutoye, trainee solicitor, shortlisted as Woman of the Year - Rising Star
The winners will be chosen based on the numbers of votes they receive and will be announced in London on 22 February 2020. Please show your support by voting for the above.