Sheila joined Reed Smith in 2012 as a member of the Records & E-Discovery Group. Her responsibilities include analyzing discovery materials for responsiveness, confidentiality, and privilege; assisting with document production and creation of privilege logs; and other aspects of trial preparation. Her e-discovery experiences include matters involving commercial and anti-trust litigation, regulatory investigations, insurance coverage, and contract disputes. She has worked on matters for clients such as financial institutions, healthcare services providers, and manufacturers.
- Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 2007, J.D., The Ohio State Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution – Managing Editor (2006-07); Pro Bono Research Group – Managing Editor (2006-07)
- University of California, Davis, 2004, B.A., Political Science and English, with honors, Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, inducted spring 2004; Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity – Secretary (2003-04)
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Ohio
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Volunteer at Animal Friends