Katalina is counsel in IP, Tech & Data Group, advising on technology and data protection law and compliance.
Katalina provides counsel on and has broad knowledge and experience in global data protection and privacy law, including international transfers of personal data, IT and organisational security, data management and retention, privacy policies, and direct marketing. In addition, Katalina advises on large commercial transactions, including technology, outsourcing and IT/ecommerce.
- College of Law, London, 2006, LPC
- University of Wales, College of Cardiff, 2003, LL.B.
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas ICAI - ICADE, 2002, Spain
- England und Wales
- Named a leading authority in England and thought leader by Who’s Who Legal in Data
- Certified Information Privacy Professional ("CIPP")
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe ("CIPP/E")