Paul is an experienced trial lawyer and strategic advisor who specializes in government, high-stakes litigation, investigations and controversies, and regulatory matters. His broad practice encompasses issues that intersect with healthcare, environmental, technology, financial services, and white collar cases and investigations involving state and federal agencies.
- Marquette University Law School, 1998, J.D., magna cum laude, Executive Editor, Marquette Law Review
- University of Wisconsin - Parkside, 1994, B.A., cum laude
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- Honorable J.P. Stadtmueller, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin