Kevin-Paul Deveau is a partner with Reed Smith in London. He advises clients on a broad range of domestic and cross-border debt finance transactions, including fund finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance, project finance, general corporate lending, and restructuring.
- University of Toronto, 2005, J.D.
- University of Toronto, 2005, M.A., International Relations
- St Michael’s College, University of Toronto, 2002, B.A., Hons (with high distinction)
- England und Wales
- Ontario (non-practising; licence surrendered)
- Listed as Notable Practitioner in IFLR1000 Global for UK Banking, 2020-2022