Graham is a market leader in global employment project management work, delivering strategic advice and risk analysis/guidance on all employment workplace issues. He has a very strong reputation for employment litigation in the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and High Court.
Graham’s major clients include the BBC; Nokia, Alibaba; Channel 4; ITV; global financial services companies; Sony; Heidrick & Struggles; pharmaceuticals; and consultancy companies, including FTSE 100 companies. He has also represented the BBC and Channel 4 in major discrimination claims. Graham has a particular focus on media, entertainment and technology and advises on all areas of employment law to media clients.
- University of Cambridge, Clare College, MBA
- Inns of Court School of Law, London, Bar Admission
- University of London, Graduate Diploma in Law
- Durham University, Trevelyan College, BA (Hons), English Literature
- England und Wales
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Employment: Employer, 2022