Deborah is a business transactions lawyer. Her practice encompasses all aspects of general corporate law, with an emphasis on formation and financing (seed capital, venture capital and public offerings), mergers and acquisitions and securities law compliance under both the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. She provides advice to clients in a variety of industries, including life sciences, manufacturing and entertainment.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, 1981, J.D., University of California at Davis Law Review
- University of California, Davis, 1978, A.B., with honors
- Member of Corporations Committee, State Bar of California (November 2013 - August 2017)
- Co-Vice President, Legislation (2014-2015)
- Co-Chair (2015-2016)
- Ranked in Chambers USA for California Life Sciences: Corporate/Commercial, 2021-2022