Ron's practice is devoted primarily to real estate law. Over his career, he has represented the various players in real estate transactions, including the buyer, seller, lender, lessor and lessee. For the past several years, his practice has become more focused in representing the developer; in connection therewith, he has assisted clients in all aspects of commercial and residential development of real estate, from acquisition of the property through development and construction of improvements, to the sale and/or lease of lots or space. As a result of these activities, he has developed considerable experience in the development and financing of multi-use projects, including multi-use condominiums and planned unit developments.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1975, J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, 1972, B.A., magna cum laude
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Cancer Society, Pittsburgh Chapter – Board Member and Member of Executive Committee
- Citizens League of Southwestern Pennsylvania – Initial Member of the Board of Directors
- Jewish Chronicle – Member, Board of Directors
- Jewish Family & Children’s Services of Pittsburgh – Director Emeritus and Member of Executive Committee; former President
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Western Pennsylvania – Counsel
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- United Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh – Member, Steering Committee of the Attorney's Division
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Real Estate Law, 1999-2023. He also received the Best Lawyers™ 2011 Real Estate Law "Lawyer of the Year" award in Pittsburgh.
- Selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers (2005-2015); also included in Super Lawyers Business Edition in the area of Real Estate