David advises clients on the tax and business aspects of structuring their investments for maximum profitability and has in-depth experience with cross-border investments and various licensing structures. He has represented and continues to represent celebrities, entertainers, designers, global companies, individuals, and international families. David has international proficiency with corporations as well as with individuals across the globe, and he is recognized for his long track record of structuring transactions. David is fluent in English, Spanish, Italian, and French and has a working knowledge of Mandarin.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 1994, LL.M.,
with High Honors
- Western Michigan University, 1993, J.D., cum laude
- University of Scranton, 1989, B.S.
- New York
- District of Columbia
- Co-chair of the Board of Directors, Lang Lang International Music Foundation, founded by world-renowned concert pianist, Lang Lang
- Board member, POPs (Pencils for Promise), founded by Adam Braun
- Vice chair, Asia Practice at Asian American Bar of New York
- Honorary board member, the Duke of Edinburgh's International Award USA