Stéphane Illouz is a partner of the Real Estate team in our Paris office. Stéphane’s practice covers all aspects of real estate transactions and large development projects, from their conception (covering urban planning, environmental law, construction, the setting up of vehicles and funds, and acquisitions of companies and real estate assets) to leases, real estate finance, asset and property management, restructuring and litigation related to real estate.
- ESSEC Business School, MBA
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master of Laws
- Sciences Po, Institut Etudes Politiques de Paris
- Israel - als ein ausländischer Anwalt
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in France for Real Estate Law, 2020-2022