Lauren’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, joint ventures, project development, resource management and finance matters for clients in the energy sector. She is experienced in the drafting and negotiation of master service agreements, joint development and exploration agreements, and purchase and sale agreements, as well as midstream-related documents such as gas gathering agreements, gas balancing agreements and natural gas purchase and sale agreements.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2011, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2008, B.A., Public Relations and Advertising, Minor in International Studies
- Pennsylvania State University, 2008, B.A., International Politics, focus on International Economics
- Member, Marcellus Shale Coalition Legal Committee
- Member, Women’s Energy Network