Theodore joined Reed Smith in 2014 as a member of the Records & E-Discovery Group. He has considerable experience with document review, including coding complex medical/pharmaceutical discovery documents; analyzing documents for relevance, privilege, and other issue tags; and redacting complex medical/pharmaceutical discovery documents for confidential patient information. Theodore also worked as a family law attorney, and has served as a criminal law clerk in the Office of the Public Defender in La Plata, Maryland.
- The University of D.C. David A. Clarke School of Law, 2009, J.D., Recipient of Dean's Fellowship Award and Community Service Scholarship
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, 2004, B.A., Political Science, Minor in Public Policy
- Maryland (nicht aktiver Status)
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania