Iris is an associate in the Frankfurt office and a member of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice group. She represents national and international clients from a variety of sectors in litigation before state courts and in domestic and international arbitration proceedings in all areas of commercial law, including general commercial, financial, post-M&A and corporate disputes.
- Frankfurt am Main, 2017, 2. Staatsexamen
- Justus-Liebig-Universität, Gießen, 2014, 1. Staatsexamen
- Alle deutschen Oberlandesgerichte
- Alle deutschen Amts- und Landgerichte
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany "Ones to Watch" list for Arbitration and Mediation, 2022.