Justin is an associate at Reed Smith focusing on U.S. and international construction disputes, with a particular focus on energy, infrastructure, manufacturing, and industrial facility projects.
Justin has experience handling all construction-related claims and disputes, ranging from complex delay claims, change order disputes, defective construction claims, mechanic’s lien claims, bonding disputes, and differing site condition claims, among many others. In addition, Justin advises clients during all project phases, including contract negotiation and planning, procurement, project execution, and change order management.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2016, J.D., cum laude, CALI Award in Legal Research & Writing, CALI Award in Advanced Legal Writing: Writing in Law Practice, “Best Appellate Brief” Award, Allegheny County Council Proclamation, Energy & Environmental Law Journal Executive Editor, Energy & Mineral Law Society member, Trial Advocacy Elective Program, Constitutional Law Advisor, Phi Alpha Delta
- Duquesne University, 2013, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Honorable David N. Wecht, State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania, 1 January 2015 to 1 May 2015
- Allegheny County Council Proclamation
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Research & Writing
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Advanced Legal Writing: Writing in Law Practice
- Best Appellate Brief in Academic Mock Appeal