Peter focuses his practice on regulatory, compliance and transactional matters relating to commodities, derivatives and securities products regulated by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Capital Markets: Derivatives, 2016
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2002, LL.M.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, USA, 1996, J.D., with Distinction
- California State University, Sacramento, 1992, M.A.
- District of Columbia
- DC Bar Committee on Futures and Derivatives – Chairman