Jonathan joined Reed Smith in 2014, bringing several years of litigation experience to the firm with him. Since joining Reed Smith he has worked to defend against claims brought under various consumer protection statutes including the FCRA, FDCPA, TCPA, TILA and related state law claims. This experience includes litigation at both the state and federal level, as well as various arbitration forums. Jonathan has offered counsel regarding collection practices and the reduction of potential liability.
- Hofstra University School of Law, 2003, J.D.
- State University of New York at Albany, 1997, B.A., Anthropology and English Literature
- New York
- State Supreme Court - New York
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania