Bretta is an associate in the firm’s Entertainment & Media Industry Group. Her practice focuses on advertising, marketing, film & TV and privacy.
Bretta advises clients across industries on various aspects of advertising and marketing, digital and social media, consumer protection, sweepstakes and promotions, and the intersection of those areas with privacy regulations. Bretta also works with studios, networks, and production companies in the development, production, and distribution of content. Her practice includes structuring, drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements, including production related agreements, master services agreements, talent and endorsement agreements, influencer agreements, sponsorship agreements, and contests and sweepstakes rules.
- New York Law School, 2015, J.D., Institute for Information Law and Policy, Contributing Writer, Certificate Recipient; Dispute Resolution Team, Member
- Villanova University, 2012, B.A., Political Science
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- New York City Bar Association, Sports Law Committee, 2017-Present, Diversity Pipeline Initiatives Committee, 2020 - Present
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- National Black Law Students Association, Alumni Member, Served as Corporate Relations Specialist for the Northeast Regional Board, 2013-2014
- Honorable Petrese B. Tucker, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania