Samantha is a member of both Reed Smith’s Virginia Government Relations Team and the firm’s State Attorneys General Team. She represents clients before Virginia government, focusing on issues before the Virginia General Assembly. She also advises clients on legal and policy matters involving state attorneys general (AGs) nationwide.
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D.
- College of William & Mary, B.A.
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Richmond Law School
- University of Virginia’s Sorensen Institute for Political Leadership, Political Leader’s Program (2015)
- Chamber RVA, MENTOR Richmond Program, Class XXIII (2019-2020)
- Virginia Public Access Project, Partners Board Member (2018-2021), Partners Board Chair (2020-2021), Board of Directors Member (2022-Present)
- Junior League of Richmond, Member (2016-Present), Board Member at Large (2021-2023), Governance Chair (2022-2023)
- Trial Advocacy Board, University of Richmond School of Law, External Competition Team Coach
- Children’s Home Society of Virginia, Junior Board Member, Chair of the Committee on Recruitment and Engagement
- Virginia Bar Young Lawyers Conference, Co-Chair of the Commission on Women and Minorities in the Profession (2019-2022)
- Honorable W. Allan Sharrett, Circuit Court - Sixth Circuit of Virginia, 1 August 2016 to 1 November 2017
- Honorable Nathan C. Lee, Circuit Court - Sixth Circuit of Virginia, 1 August 2016 to 1 January 2017
- Honorable W. Edward Tomko, III, Circuit Court - Sixth Circuit of Virginia, 1 July 2017 to 1 November 2017
- Order of the Barristers
- University of Richmond Law School Student Advocate Award
- CALI Award for Advanced Trial Practice
- Junior League of Richmond President’s Award (2019-2020)