Manasi is a partner in the International Trade and National Security Group, and assists clients across the world on a variety of regulatory and enforcement issues. Specifically, Manasi focuses her practice on:
- Guiding clients through the review of foreign acquisitions of U.S. entities before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (“CFIUS”);
- Anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption related due diligence and compliance issues; and
- Advising clients on customs, exports controls, and sanctions-related matters.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, 2009, J.D.
- Knox College, 2006, B.A., cum laude
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- Junior League of Washington
- Women's Justice Award, Missouri Lawyers Weekly