Diane practices in the area of Life Sciences Transactions, and is a member of both the firm's Corporate & Securities Group and its Life Sciences Health Industry Group. Diane concentrates her practice in representing pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and other life sciences companies in both domestic and international arrangements for:
- Strategic alliances, joint ventures, collaborations and licensing, including extensive experience in licensing from Japanese pharmaceutical companies,
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures,
- Transactions arising from dispute resolution,
- Marketing, promotion and distribution, and
- Manufacturing and other operational arrangements.
Diane brings the knowledge and experience gained by 25 years of focus in the life sciences industry to bear for the benefit of her clients.
In addition, Diane has served as general counsel for many of her clients, providing legal counsel on a broad range of legal issues and calling upon other professionals at the firm in specialized legal areas, as necessary, to provide the best advice to her clients.
Diane has been recognized as being a leading lawyer in her field in the United States by Chambers (New Jersey Corporate M&A and Life Sciences Nationwide) since 2008, and by PLC Which Lawyer (Life Sciences: Commercial and Partnering and Life Sciences: Corporate) since 2010, and by LMG Life Sciences (Life Sciences Star) since its inaugural edition in 2012.