Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
- Location Name:
- The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 12 March 2015, 6:00 PM UTC-12
- End Date/Time:
- 12 March 2015, 8:00 PM UTC-12
Investing in a business’s trade receivables is a unique way of providing short term working capital. Trade receivables are not correlated to other asset classes and can have very attractive yields. The last 12 months have seen a rapid evolution in global receivables and working capital finance, with increasing financial and technological sophistication. Suppliers in the sector include traditional (and not so traditional) banks and factoring companies, as well as capital markets investors, peer-to-peer platforms and alternative capital providers.
This seminar features industry experts including investors, alternative capital providers and technology providers, sharing their views on topics such as:
- Challenges and rewards for new entrants to the sector
- Potential for corporate investment, joint ventures and consolidation
- Credit risk analysis and management
- Financing SMEs
- South-South trade and other opportunities in emerging markets
- Technology (peer-to-peer platforms and other tools)
- Supply chain finance
- Funds, capital markets and securitisation
- Off-balance sheet financing
Confirmed speakers include representatives from: ApexPeak, Aztec Exchange, Demica, Falcon Trade Corporation, Lord Capital, Mint Partners, New College Capital, Obillex, Reed Smith LLP, TRF News.
6.00 p.m. – Registration and refreshments
6.15 p.m. – Seminar begins
8.00 p.m. – Drinks and networking
This seminar is free and open to investors, financiers and corporates.
For further information, please contact a member of the events team at email@example.com .