Event Type: Seminar
This seminar will be an intimate gathering with Virginia Tax Commissioner Craig Burns and the Honorable Rip Sullivan.
Please join us for a special Beltway Round Table Leadership Breakfast. This event will feature state leaders discussing critical state and regional tax and policy issues including:
- Tax issues and challenges most important to business leaders in the Commonwealth
- Revenue and tax legislation pending before the House of Delegates
- Funding for infrastructure and transportation in Northern Virginia
- The future of tax credits in the Commonwealth
Time will be allotted for Q & A.
- Craig M. Burns, Tax Commissioner, Virginia Department of Taxation
- Rip Sullivan, Delegate, VA - 48th District and Shareholder, Bean, Kinney & Korman
- Kyle Sollie, Partner, Reed Smith
Please RSVP by Friday, May 15, to Amanda Osborn at email@example.com or +1 202 414 9322.
Download the .PDF below for more information.