Event Type: Seminar
Reed Smith and BRG's 2016 Washington Health Care Conference: “How Current Trends Impact the Future of Life Sciences and Health Care”
Please join Reed Smith and the Berkley Research Group (BRG) for a thought-provoking, half-day seminar on transactional, regulatory and litigation hot topics impacting the industry landscape for pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers and health care providers. Leading industry professionals will be highlighting the current trends and future implications related to:
Private Equity Market Landscape
- John Kelliher, Managing Director, Berkeley Research Group
- Scott Plumridge, Partner, The Halifax Group
- Carol Loepere, Partner, Life Sciences Health Industry Group, Reed Smith LLP
Data Mining in FCA Litigation: What Providers Need to Know
- Katie Pawlitz, Partner, Life Sciences Health Industry Group, Reed Smith LLP
- Greg Russo, Director, Berkeley Research Group
The Problem of Compliance Sustainability in Pharmaceutical Pricing
- Heather Bates, Managing Director, Berkeley Research Group
- Joe Metro, Partner, Life Sciences Health Industry Group, Reed Smith LLP
Strategies for Challenging Government Statistical Sampling & Extrapolation
- Larry Sher, Partner, Global Regulatory Enforcement, Reed Smith LLP
- Stefan Boedeker, Managing Director, Berkeley Research Group
- Scot Hasselman, Co-chair and Partner, Life Sciences Health Industry Group, Reed Smith LLP
3D Printing: How the Technology Is Revolutionizing Health Care
- John McInnes, MD, JD, Director, Division of Outpatient Care - Hospital and Ambulatory Policy Group, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Michael McAlpine, Ph.D., Associate Professor, University of Minnesota
- Gail Daubert, Partner, Life Sciences Health Industry Group, Reed Smith LLP
- Tri MacDonald, President, Berkeley Research Group
Keynote : Election Analysis and Insights
- Sean Trende, Senior Elections Analyst, RealClearPolitics
This program is preemptively approved for 2.5 hours of CLE credit.
Please be our guest for this exciting event.
A block of rooms has been reserved at The Mayflower for out-of-town guests. To reserve a room at the discounted rate of $299/night, please call 877-212-5752 and mention Reed Smith.
8:30 am - 2:00 pm EST
This program is complimentary.
For more information, please contact Lindsay Korenich at email@example.com or +1 215 851 8164.