Event Type: Diversity & Inclusion
Reed Smith is proud to host an exclusive networking event to showcase global management consultancy Oliver Wyman’s Women in Financial Services Report, launched earlier this year to highlight the lack of female leaders in the industry and offer solutions.
The drinks networking reception will feature a panel discussion hosted by our very own Tamara Box, Managing Partner, Europe and Middle East and founding member of campaigning body, 30% Club. Joining her on the panel will be:
- Brenda Trenowden, Head of Financial Institutions Group for Europe, ANZ, and Global Chair, 30% CLUB
- Marisa Drew, Co-Head EMEA Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Credit Suisse
- Ian Rands, CEO Business Banking, Barclays
- Michael Cole-Fontayne, EMEA CEO, BNY Mellon
- Astrid Jaekal, Partner and lead author of Women in Financial Services, Oliver Wyman