Event Type: Diversity & Inclusion, CLE / CPD, Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's New York Office, 599 Lexington Avenue, 22nd Floor, New York NY 10022
- Start Date/Time:
- 15 May 2018, 6:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 15 May 2018, 9:00 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- Please click here to register for the event.
Please join PRISM – our LGBT affinity group in conjunction with The LGBT Bar Association of Greater New York for a panel discussion focusing on the challenges faced by LGBT attorneys in the workplace and how you can make your legal practice thrive. The discussion will be followed by cocktails and conversation.
CLE will be provided.
- Charles Hershel VP, Senior Counsel, Amex
- Will Lopez Deputy General Counsel, Foley & Lardner
- Eric Jenks, VP, Litigation, Morgan Stanley
- Alice Simmons, Associate, Business and Legal Affairs, Concord Music
- Frank Martinez, VP, Business Affairs, LVMH