Event Type: Webinar, Women's Initiative Network of Reed Smith (WINRS), Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Start Date/Time:
- 16 November 2023, 6:30 PM GMT
- Registration Link:
- What works for women at work?
Our speakers will explore:
- How have women advanced to leadership roles in historically male-dominated workplaces?
- What has and hasn’t worked to retain and support women in these workplaces?
- Can the military and professional services sectors share ideas to do better?
1:30 p.m. EST | 12:30 p.m. CST | 10:30 a.m. PST | 6:30 p.m. GMT
- Lt-Cdr Fran Allen, Royal Navy, Senior Meteorological and Oceanographic Officer at CULDROSE in 2022, heading up a team of 15, Co-Chair of the Naval Servicewomen’s Network (NSN)
- Col. Linda Murnane, Ret. USAF, Associate Justice on the High Court of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Former chief circuit military judge for the United States Air Force, and former member of Chambers for the United Nations at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia and the Special Tribunal for Lebanon
- Kim Craver, Chief Human Resources Officer, Chair of Thrive, the Reed Smith Professional Staff Women's Network
- Voirrey Blount, Trainee Solicitor, Reed Smith, Royal Naval Reserve Veteran
- Thor Maalouf, Partner, Reed Smith, Chair of RSVets, and British Army Reserve Veteran