In the latest recognition of Reed Smith’s commitment to innovation, the firm is:
- One of three finalists for “Tech-Enabled Litigation Department of the Year” for successfully representing Uber on the plaintiff’s side in a case of mobile advertising fraud. Partner John Bovich led the litigation team that included partner Seth Herring, counsel Addie Hilgard, and associates Chris Pulido and Donald Cespedes.
- One of four finalists for “Start-Up Firm/Emerging Company Law Firm of the Year” for the success of the firm’s SPAC practice.
- One of four finalists for “Most Innovative Operations Team of the Year” for developing a custom portal for Offerpad’s marketing department. This client collaboration was led by partner Jason Gordon, associate Erika Auger, practice innovation coordinator Stephanie Wiesemann, Knowledge Management practice innovation project manager Allison Duncan and director of practice innovation David Pulice on the Reed Smith side.
- One of four finalists for “Innovations in Pro Bono” for the firm’s Lamp, Lifeboat, Ladder refugee protection and relocation project, which is led by pro bono counsel Jayne Fleming.
- Additionally, Bryon Bratcher, managing director of Gravity Stack and director of Practice Solutions at Reed Smith, has been named one of four finalists for “Innovator of the Year (Individual).”
The final winners will be announced during an in-person awards ceremony event on February 2, 2022, during the 2022 Legalweek New York conference.