Reed Smith’s China Life Sciences and Health Industry Client Briefing provides a summary of the monthly news and legal developments relating to China's Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Life Sciences/ Health Care Industries.
Some important developments during October include:
- China Becoming a Healthcare R&D Hub
- Imported Drugs to Go on China's Electronic Monitoring Network
- Guangxi to Build Pharmaceuticals as a Pillar Industry
- China to Set Up Database for Organ Transplants
- Private Medical Care Gets Boost
- State Council Issues the 12th FYP for Public Health Services Development
To read the full briefing by Reed Smith China team members, click here.