Larri is a senior analyst in the Labor & Employment Group, practicing in the areas of affirmative action, compensation / equal pay, and litigation matters. She also has experience in criminal law, construction litigation, product liability, FINRA, AAA and JAMS, corporate and equipment leasing, and corporate and securities.
- Northcentral University, 2016, Ph.D., Philosophy in Psychology / Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- American Military University, 2007, M.A., Criminal Justice
- American Military University, 2004, B.S., Criminal Justice
- Community College of Allegheny County, 2004, B.S., summa cum laude - highest honors, Departmental Honor Award; National Dean's List
- American Military University, 2002, A.S.
- Trinity College, 2002, B.A.
- Community College of Allegheny County, 1995, Paralegal Certificate
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
- American Psychological Association of Graduate Students (APAGS)
- Larri served in the U.S. Army (CW2, Retired) from 1984 to 2011.