Ambassador David Adelman is a partner in the New York office who also frequently works out of Reed Smith’s offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. David represents financial institutions in regulatory matters and advises clients on trans-Pacific trade and investment issues.
- Emory University School of Law, 1989, J.D.
- Georgia State University, 1995, M.P.A.
- University of Georgia, 1986, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- 20 November 2015 "Why Asian trade is a national security issue" Politico
- 12 November 2015 "How to Breeze Through Airport Immigration Like a Diplomat" The Wall Street Journal
- 6 November 2015 "Obama's far-reaching trade deal would lower tariffs on meat, cars and dairy" Washington Post
- 5 November 2015 "TPP Eases Banking Reformers' Fears Of Weakened Regs" Law360
- 5 November 2015 "TPP Aims To Spread US-Style IP Protections Overseas" Law360
- 13 September 2015 "Why Singapore Is a Safe Harbor in Asia’s Economic Tempest" The Wall Street Journal