Ambassador David Adelman is a senior counsel in the New York office who also frequently works out of Reed Smith’s offices in Asia and Washington D.C. David represents financial institutions, commodities firms, and energy companies in regulatory matters. He advises clients on trans-Pacific trade and investment issues. For more than 25 years, David has represented clients before federal and state regulatory agencies in the Unites States.
- Emory University School of Law, 1989, J.D.
- Georgia State University, 1995, M.P.A.
- University of Georgia, 1986, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- 20 November 2015 "Why Asian trade is a national security issue" Politico
- 12 November 2015 "How to Breeze Through Airport Immigration Like a Diplomat" The Wall Street Journal
- 6 November 2015 "Obama's far-reaching trade deal would lower tariffs on meat, cars and dairy" Washington Post
- 5 November 2015 "TPP Eases Banking Reformers' Fears Of Weakened Regs" Law360
- 5 November 2015 "TPP Aims To Spread US-Style IP Protections Overseas" Law360
- 13 September 2015 "Why Singapore Is a Safe Harbor in Asia’s Economic Tempest" The Wall Street Journal