Brian joined Reed Smith in 2012 and supports the firm's Complex Litigation Group. Brian is a member of the Managed Care Team. His practice focuses on representation of health insurance companies in managed care litigation and arbitration. Brian assists in handling complex disputes relating to ERISA, breach of contract, healthcare claim pricing, class actions, bad faith, antitrust, and statutory claims.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1997, J.D.
- Purdue University, 1994, B.A., Political Science, minor History
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit