Sherri has extensive experience counseling and litigating for both large and small employers and executives throughout a wide variety of industries, with particular knowledge in life sciences, financial services, retail, manufacturing, hospitality and food services. She has been recognized by the International Law Office and Lexology for providing excellent client service and was previously selected by the New Jersey Law Journal as being within the top "Forty Under 40" young professionals in New Jersey's legal community.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 1999, LL.M., Trial Advocacy
- Villanova University School of Law, 1996, J.D., Editor of Student Works for the Villanova Sports & Entertainment Law Journal; Advanced to the quarter-finals for Villanova's Reimel Competition in Oral Advocacy; Named in Who's Who Among American Law Students in 1995 and 1996
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 1993, B.A., Political Science and Sociology; Certification in Criminology, High Honors, Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society; Golden Key National Honor Society; Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society; Douglass College Red Pine Honor Society
- New Jersey
- All State Courts - New Jersey
- All State Courts - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- New Jersey State Bar Association and Employment Law Committee
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management Association of Princeton
- Honorable Michael Winkelstein, J.S.C., State Superior Court - New Jersey
- Recognized in 2013 by the International Law Office and Lexology as a partner who excels in client care and provides high quality service. A description of the selection methodology can be found at lexology.com.
- Recognized in 2009 by the New Jersey Law Journal as within the top "Forty Under 40" young professionals in New Jersey's legal community. A description of the selection methodology can be found at njlawjournal.com.
- 21 February 2017 "Franchisors Shouldn't Micromanage Franchisees' Compliance Training" SHRM
- 3 February 2017 "With New Prez, Hotels Hope For Browning-Ferris Reversal" Law360
- Appointed in past as Member and Chair of the New Jersey District VII Fee Arbitration Committee
- Appointed in past Past Member and Chair of the New Jersey District I Ethics Committee