David Aguilar focuses his practice on real estate, finance, and construction contract matters. Clients value having David on their team for the strong communication skills and collaborative approach he brings to his work on the deals that build their businesses.
David counsels a variety of corporations and organizations, including retailers, restaurants, and developers of manufacturing and multi-family housing properties. He supports clients in real estate transactions around acquisition, disposition, and leasing, counseling them in the negotiation and preparation of purchase and sale agreements, construction contracts, operating agreements, easement agreements, and commercial leases.
- University of Iowa, 2018, J.D.
- California State University, 2014, B.S.B.A., summa cum laude
- Chicago Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- University of Iowa College of Law Alumni Association
- 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Real Estate Law), Best Lawyers®
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Scholar, 2016