Nick is an experienced Senior Associate in Reed Smith’s Complex Litigation Group focusing on business & corporate disputes and real estate & construction litigation. As a member of the Complex Litigation Group, Nick litigates and tries complex cases for sophisticated clients in federal and state courts across the country, as well as domestic and international arbitrations.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2009, J.D., Journal of Energy, Climate, and the Environment, Senior Staff Writer; Environmental Law Digest, Staff Writer
- Appalachian State University, 2005, B.A., Economics
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Virginia
- Homestretch, Member of the Board of Directors
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Selected by his peers and the publishers of Virginia Business Magazine’s Legal Elite as one of Virginia's best attorneys in the category of "Young Lawyer (under 40)" in 2013.