John is a mergers & acquisitions attorney with experience in sports, start-ups, private equity, and labor relations. In his M&A work, he has worked with, for example, private equity funds, venture capital firms and privately-held businesses in a variety of industries. John also places an emphasis in his practice on corporate law, governance, and general corporate counseling for privately-held clients.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2009, J.D., magna cum laude, Law Review; CALI Award; Order of the Coif
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Business, 2009, MBA, Finance, Beta Gamma Sigma
- University of Pittsburgh, 2003, B.S., Finance, Omicron Delta Kappa
- University of Pittsburgh Business Alumni Association – Board of Directors; 2nd Vice President
- University of Pittsburgh Business Alumni Association – Alumni Advisory Board; President
- Sport Lawyers Association