John represents privately-held issuers, investors, acquirers and target companies in domestic and cross-border transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, private equity transactions and venture capital financings.
John’s clients value his commercial-minded approach to problem solving and building consensus which he honed in prior business roles, including as the president and general manager of a professional sports team. His practice also includes general corporate and strategic counseling for emerging growth companies in a variety of sectors and jurisdictions.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2009, J.D., magna cum laude, Law Review; CALI Award; Order of the Coif
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Business, 2009, MBA, Finance, Beta Gamma Sigma
- University of Pittsburgh, 2003, B.S., Finance, Omicron Delta Kappa
- New York
- University of Pittsburgh Business Alumni Association – Board of Directors; President; Past President; Emeritus Member
- University of Pittsburgh College of Business Administration – Alumni Advisory Board; Past President; Emeritus Member