John’s practice is primarily focused on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate counseling for privately-held businesses across a variety of sectors and jurisdictions. His experience includes both domestic and cross-border transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, private equity transactions, venture capital financings and general corporate law issues. John’s clients value his commercial-minded approach to problem solving and building consensus, which he owes in-part to his prior experience as the president and general manager of a professional sports team.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2009, J.D., magna cum laude, Law Review; CALI Award; Order of the Coif
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Business, 2009, MBA, Finance, Beta Gamma Sigma
- University of Pittsburgh, 2003, B.S., Finance, Omicron Delta Kappa
- University of Pittsburgh Business Alumni Association – Board of Directors; President
- University of Pittsburgh Business Alumni Association – Alumni Advisory Board; Past President; Emeritus Member
- Sports Lawyers Association