Sheila joined Reed Smith in 2012 and is a member of the Business & Finance Staff Attorney Group. Her role consists of providing counsel to clients regarding commercial and research and development contracts, as well as negotiating and reviewing such contracts. Sheila has experience with non-disclosure agreements, clinical trial agreements, consulting agreements, sponsored research agreements, and various services agreements. In her role, Sheila works closely with her clients to translate their business needs into agreements that support and meet their needs and expectations.
- Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 2007, J.D., The Ohio State Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution – Managing Editor (2006-07); Pro Bono Research Group – Managing Editor (2006-07)
- University of California, Davis, 2004, B.A., Political Science and English, with honors, Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, inducted spring 2004; Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity – Secretary (2003-04)
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Ohio
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- State Supreme Court - Ohio
- H.E.L.P Project, Homeless Experience Legal Protection—Volunteer Attorney
- Volunteer at Animal Friends