Alex joined the Records & E-Discovery team at Reed Smith in 2014. He assists with the identification, review, and production of electronically stored information for relevance, privilege, confidentiality, and key issues for a variety of complex litigation matters. These matters have involved pharmaceutical, financial, contractual, employment, and product liability litigation, among other practice areas.
- Duquesne University, 2010, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2006, B.A., Crime, Law & Justice
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- State Superior Court - Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth Court - Pennsylvania
- Magisterial District Court - Pennsylvania