Joshua is an associate in our Complex Litigation practice, based in San Francisco. He graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, where he was elected to the Order of the Coif and served on the editorial boards of the California Law Review and the Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Joshua served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Robert Pitman of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, Austin Division.
- University of California, Berkeley, 2016, J.D., Order of the Coif
- Florida State University, 2008, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas
- Federal District Court - Northern District of California
- Judge Robert Pitman, U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas