Patrick is a member of the firm's Global Regulatory Enforcement Group in our Richmond office. His practice focuses on education law, including the representation of school boards in special education matters. Patrick regularly counsels school boards in claims arising out of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- West Virginia University College of Law, 2001, J.D.
- Florida State University, 1997
- State Supreme Court - Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Virginia
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Council of School Attorneys