Fred is a counsel in the Entertainment and Media Industry Group. He is an attorney and business advisor with over 40 years of experience in representing clients in the entertainment and advertising industries. The focus of his practice is domestic and international music, which includes all aspects of recording, publishing, personal appearances, and merchandising. Over the years he has worked with many well-known artists, including: Rihanna, Van Halen, Paul Anka, Bruce Hornsby, Charlie Haden, Alan and Marilyn Bergman, and Ozzy Osbourne. Fred also represents several record companies and music producers, featuring all types of music ranging from pop, rhythm & blues, rap and jazz. He incorporated Priority Records and was its general counsel for 17 years.
- Fordham University School of Law, 1966, J.D.
- Fordham University School of Law, 1966, LL.B.
- Bucknell University, 1963
- New York
- Legal counsel to the think LA Advertising and Media Group
- California Copyright Conference
- Los Angeles Copyright Society
- Entertainment Law Committee of the Beverly Hills Bar Association