Albertine is an associate (juriste) at Reed Smith in the Energy & Natural Resources Industry Group, with experience in environmental law, urban planning energy law, public contracts and procurement, procedure with regulators and all forms of merits and judicial review of government action.
Albertine specialises in public law, assisting international and domestic clients with their legal and regulatory compliance issues and relationships with French public institutions.
- Institut de droit public des affaires, 2018, Master
- Université de Paris I Panthéon–Sorbonne, 2015, Master 2 Energy Law
- Université de Cergy-Pontoise, 2015, Master 2 Public Litigation
- Université de Paris 2 (Panthéon – Assas), 2014, Master 1 Public Law
- Secretary General of the French Debating Association (2015 – 2018)
- High School Liaison Officer, French Debating Association (2018 - present)