Guillaume is an associate in our Paris office, specializing in international commercial and investment treaty arbitration, with an emphasis on construction disputes. He has been involved in international arbitrations before the ICSID and ICC institutions.
- Marseille Bar School, 2011, CAPA
- University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, 2009, Ph.D., Law, International Investment Law
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2004, DEA de droit international (LLM equivalent), French International Law
- Oxford Brookes University, 2002, Diploma in Advanced Study
- Société française pour le droit international (SFDI)