Douglas is an associate in the Pittsburgh office and a member of the insurance recovery group. Doug’s practice focuses on representing corporate policyholders in disputes with their insurers, including in cases arising out of product and environmental liabilities. He has litigated insurance coverage matters in state and federal courts as well as in international arbitrations
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Grove City College, 2008, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- UpstreamPgh – Board member, 2021-2022
- Honorable D. Michael Fisher, U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- Honorable Mark R. Hornak, U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- The Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch" for Commercial Litigation (2021 and 2022)